EMERGENCY NEED HELP QUICK

20240618_231326.jpg
20240618_231351.jpg

Attachments

• 20240618_231345.jpg
    20240618_231345.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 1
yes it looks like it can move its body freely. It doesnt look like any of its body is stuck together. I left it in the middle of the incubator and it moved to the end of it so I'm guessing it can move with no issues. It just looks very tired, breathing but still tired. It just started chirping so I'm hoping chirping is a good sign of health.
That is the best news. You are the brave one that made my heart happy tonight. I hope your chicken becomes strong.

I'm noticing that a vein or something is attached to its butt and shell. Not sure what to do there but I tried gently pulling it off but it screamed so I stopped. It looks like its trying to drag itself off the that small thread or vein but the shell behind it is hurting it. Is it ok to cut that?
Cut that close to the egg shell, not close to the butt. Put iodine on the spot that you cut it. It will fall off after it dries out. But it needs disinfectacnt like iodine on the place you cut it.

You can give it a drink of electrolyte, sugar water, or add nutridrench to water once it fluffs up and is interested in drinking

Alive and well. Its still crazy to me it took so long to hatch. It had been about 2 whole days when the rest of them came out. It was already in a pile I was gonna discard till I heard chirping coming from those eggs. I seriously thought I was dreaming at first when I heard the chirps.

Alive and well. Its still crazy to me it took so long to hatch. It had been about 2 whole days when the rest of them came out. It was already in a pile I was gonna discard till I heard chirping coming from those eggs. I seriously thought I was dreaming at first when I heard the chirps.
This is the best news! When it happened to me, I didn't believe it too. I'm so happy for you and your chicken.

Back
Top Bottom