Faverolles Thread

Got a bunch at the same age right now, plus some older ones. First one I hatched out this year is MUCH wider than his dad.I'll try again later to post pictures. Maybe then I can get it to work.
Nice can't wait to see some pictures. That is amazing have seen some photos of your males and how wide they are. Glad to hear the mating turned out nicely.

Henry, toes can be worked on, if everything else is there with the first one, go with him. I keep hearing the same thing from judges, "as long as they have 5 toes, they don't care about the spacing"...we all know what we want to see on the birds, but don't discount a bird because the toes aren't perfect.
wink.png

Henry, toes can be worked on, if everything else is there with the first one, go with him. I keep hearing the same thing from judges, "as long as they have 5 toes, they don't care about the spacing"...we all know what we want to see on the birds, but don't discount a bird because the toes aren't perfect.
wink.png
I know its early to write the others off. But I do think #1 will be my final choice. I know not to give up because of toes. Hopefully the pullets I get have good toes and balance it out. Otherwise the male is good. We will see how his color turns out I guess.

Henry

Got a few more pictures of #1. I will take some more posed ones in the next few days.

I am hoping the white in the beard and the breast goes away as he matures. I am sure his tail will grow out and his saddle and hackle will become cleaner.

Yeah they stood still so I could get a picture. Here are a few of them. First pix the one in the middle, second pix the one on the left...Thanks!

These chickens are ADORABLE! I love your pics...I am new to chickens this year and these guys are on my wishlist for next year!
Are there any Middle Tennessee breeders out there?
love.gif

Thanks, I have a breeder here in Western NC, if you want to come that far let me know and I will give you the information.

Back
Top Bottom