Faverolles Thread

Thankyou Henry, Maybe if we all do it peacefully he will understand that it would be better for him to be honest if he wishes to be respected….

I just e-mailed him also
Thankyou for your support elizmartin that is very kind.
hugs.gif

I have emailed him again correcting his misunderstanding of international law. I have requested that the photographs be removed immediately. My photos are for the enjoyment of breed and not as a channel for advertising,

Thankyou for your support elizmartin that is very kind.
hugs.gif

I have emailed him again correcting his misunderstanding of international law. I have requested that the photographs be removed immediately. My photos are for the enjoyment of breed and not as a channel for advertising,

Hope he takes them down. On one of their pages, they have a pictures of themselves and I could swear he was at the show in Sussex, NJ this past May. He was talking to someone next to me and I recall him saying he was from Lancaster, PA. I know it was him. I am sure he could also grab pictures of birds at shows that aren't his also! I will e-mail also!!!

Can you contact his ISP if he doesn't take your pictures down? Generally, they will take down sites with offending copyrighted material rather than take on any liability themselves.

Yes, I can confirm he has removed my photos from his website. I am very pleased that this issue has been resolved amicably.
Thank you all for your support
smile.png

Just a note if anyone is looking to purchase faverolles from Lancaster Fancy Fowl  be aware that all their photographs are taken from my website and are not representative of the birds you may purchase from Lancaster Fancy Fowl. Their holier than thou policy does not extend to seeking permission to use the intellectual property of others!

http://www.lancasterfancyfowl.com/index.php/rare/salmon-faverolle-chickens

You can send a DMCA to his host and the photos will be taken down usually within 48 hrs or his account will be suspended.

Yes, I can confirm he has removed my photos from his website. I am very pleased that this issue has been resolved amicably.
Thank you all for your support
smile.png
Thou this may be counter to what we feel about the whole situation,It might be nice to say thankYou. He wrote me back, thinking i was Kate and cited the copyright that covers "international" procurement, which is not covered….I felt that ethically most folks see a website and naturally think the birds are representation of what is being sold which is dishonest in my mind since he didn't reference their origins and didn't seem to worry about til it became an issue.

Thou this may be counter to what we feel about the whole situation,It might be nice to say thankYou. He wrote me back, thinking i was Kate and cited the copyright that covers "international" procurement, which is not covered….I felt that ethically most folks see a website and naturally think the birds are representation of what is being sold which is dishonest in my mind since he didn't reference their origins and didn't seem to worry about til it became an issue.
You are right, and that is the bit that annoys me most as well as the attitude of well see if we can get away with it... without any consideration of the fact they are fundamentally and ethically wrong to think like that. Only when his understanding of international law was challenged, plus the heat from you guys did he take down the photos...bit of a hypocrite really..

Does anyone have any hatching eggs I could buy? I've checked out the buy sell trade page but the only ones available are literally across the country to me. I live in North carolina, I want to be as close to you as possible to limit the time the PO manhandles the packages.

Back
Top Bottom