Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Thats great they are so cute are the from Nikki's eggs?

Yes, they're from Nikki. Fingers crossed they aren't all boys!

Quote:
Thats great they are so cute are the from Nikki's eggs?

Yes, they're from Nikki. Fingers crossed they aren't all boys!

Hope you have lots of girls

Starting to get nervouse about the eggs not making any noise yet maybe I am just used to bantams hatching early? Who knows but I don't hear anything yet and its making me antsy. The Rose Isgrig eggs are due on Wednesday and have joined the lockdown incubator. It won't be opened at untill hatch or me adding in water for humidity. BUT I am super nervouse! People post pictures to distract me from my nerves this is tourture.

Henry

Quote:
Off to look now then to bed I heard peeping so it looks pretty good hopefully we can get some babies out of these.

Quote:
Off to look now then to bed I heard peeping so it looks pretty good hopefully we can get some babies out of these.

Oh, good! Let us know how many hatch!

Kathleen

I will and I am going to try and get some pics when they just hatch and compare them to bantams in size. I have two two week old bantam faverolles pullets they will be sharing a brooder with hope everyone plays nice.

Henry

How are hard are these to hatch? I hatched some Marans, and the shells are so thick it was hard to know what to do. The humidity was a big factor.

Quote:
I've been doing very well for some one who rarely hatches eggs and is using shipped eggs. I have also had two people have 100% hatches from my shipped eggs. I think faverolles are very easy to hatch but I have never hatches marans before either. I run my humidity between 20%-40% during the 1st 18 days and then bump to 60%-70% for the lockdown and hatch.

Back
Top Bottom