February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

20240131_185911.jpg
I have eggs due on the 9th or so. Maybe the 12th. I have about 4 that look like this. It is a regular sized egg. The black dots move independently, we will see.

View attachment 3738090I have eggs due on the 9th or so. Maybe the 12th. I have about 4 that look like this. It is a regular sized egg. The black dots move independently, we will see.
Amazing! I haven't incubated any double yolks/twins. They look so cool in your photo. You have four? WOAH!

TONIGHT IS DAY 21!

The fiance and I actually had a nice dinner tonight (we had poke) in the city after I left from work. Hair, makeup and nails done and all, you know? But, he then insisted that we hurry back to the incubator and see what surprises lay in store for us and GUESS WHAT!

NINE MORE CHICKS HATCHED TODAY!

Congratulations are in order for the following sponsors!
First post has been updated with hatch dates. We may have another chick hatch tonight, as it needs to complete its zip. Unfortunately however, as I was at work, IDK who came out of what egg other than Diamond, who is a pretty blue (Opal Legbar!)

See below!

Attachments

• 20240131_200724.jpg
    20240131_200724.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240131_200710.jpg
    20240131_200710.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240131_200734.jpg
    20240131_200734.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
TONIGHT IS DAY 21!

The fiance and I actually had a nice dinner tonight (we had poke) in the city after I left from work. Hair, makeup and nails done and all, you know? But, he then insisted that we hurry back to the incubator and see what surprises lay in store for us and GUESS WHAT!

First post has been updated with hatch dates. We may have another chick hatch tonight, as it needs to complete its zip. Unfortunately however, as I was at work, IDK who came out of what egg other than Diamond, who is a pretty blue (Opal Legbar!)

See below!
Welcome Blizzard, and all! Such cuties!! ❤️

TONIGHT IS DAY 21!

See below!
I love it! Dinner and fresh baby chickies, what a perfect day ❤❤❤

TONIGHT IS DAY 21!

See below!
Congrats on all the babies! Jasmine, welcome to the world! :woot

TONIGHT IS DAY 21!

See below!
:woot congrats! Welcome new chicks! :frow

Today is DAY 22!

congrats to the following sponsors!
@Farm innovators @SwampPrincessChick and a very special WOO HOO for @BobStuart's Holden, who hatched today!

My chosen egg also hatched!

I have gone ahead and moved the older and more established chicks into the brooder today.

And now we wait to see how the last four fare in the incubator.

Attachments

• 20240201_170355.jpg
    20240201_170355.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240201_170348.jpg
    20240201_170348.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240201_170342.jpg
    20240201_170342.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240201_170103.jpg
    20240201_170103.jpg