February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Hello all! After an abysmal attempt at a NYD hatch, I am back again. This time with 36 (yes THIRTY SIX!) F1 Olive Eggers. Why? Someone was selling them in the my local chicken group on FB and I figured why not...

I'm trying to get some money for my wedding... so why not hatch out baby chicks and maybe keep some for my flock? So here we are~!!! But also, since I have had poor luck on hatches, I'm not holding my breath. Incubator is cleaned and warmed up as I type. Pictures to follow. If anyone else wants to join, COME ON IN.

Edit - obvi, feel free to name and claim an egg!

1. @Debbie292d - Blizzard

2. @BobStuart - Holden
Thanks for the tag @Debbie292d!!! I will take Number 14 and name it Violet please! Congratulations on your wedding!

Thanks for the tag @Debbie292d!!! I will take Number 14 and name it Violet please! Congratulations on your wedding!
Thank you! I'm super EGG-cited as we just put money down for the venue. We are thinking of having one of our older hens (most likely Blanche, as she is my fiance's favorite) walk down the aisle as our ring-chicken

Thank you! I'm super EGG-cited as we just put money down for the venue. We are thinking of having one of our older hens (most likely Blanche, as she is my fiance's favorite) walk down the aisle as our ring-chicken
Good luck with your wedding. That chicken must be a very special girl. The thing that I love about byc is you can get along with people like myself known as ‘crazy’ for treating chickens like normal people or treating the chickens like they are their life.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom