Feeder Q

In truth, no idea.

They are tannish, one or two are more brown, but that's about all I can give you. Bought 'em from what I now think isn't the smartest place (not baaad, but I could've done much better), before I got to this site. Heck, when I started this, I wasn't thinking too much about their breed.

It's day 20, humidity should be fine, but the temp went up last night
sad.png
104, which is NOT as bad as I thought it was going to be. And now I've got that feeling in my gut that none'll hatch, and I'll be stuck with a bunch of dead eggs. I might just give up and get some /better/ eggs next time (which hopefuly = very soon), or I might just order day-old chicks, because there are a bunch of people that wouldn't mind having them...

Bad idea to give up, until it's definately time to give up. I learned the hard way that eggs are more resilient than we might think. I had a bator with Button Quail eggs in it that probably was unplugged for an hour. The eggs felt cold to touch. Not to mention, the bator I had them in had trouble getting up to temp a few times, because of cold nights. In the end 6 eggs did end up hatching.

Thanks... Made another board
smile.png

And SkeeredChicken? I've had a pretty high temp, didn't have to worry much about low temps, which seem to be safer.... Day two, they spiked to 109 for three hours
sad.png

Hey i use a pie pan and it works well i bought the little throw away kind it will work for about a month but hey they are like $1.17 for 2 at walmart pretty cheap
smile.png
and fyi chickens love red paint rofl mine peck my fingernail polish alll the time i have to hide my fingers when i feed them
wink.png

GOODLUCK TO YOU AND YOUR BABIES!!!

Back
Top Bottom