Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

My husband says Commander Paws

I say, Jasper

But, we both like Gadget and Gizmo

This contest makes me wanna breed my golden reciever!~

*fingers crossed*

you sure have alot of n ames to pick from and some pretty good ones to boot. I aleady gave my suggetion. I just wanted to tell a story. I have a St Bernard as I mentioned before. He has to stay penned up because he goes after my chickens. A couple of weeks ago he went after my favorite one. She got in his pen, flew in I supose. Anyway, the hubby saved her before he bit down. She was injured though but nothing that wasn't curable. Today, Purex ended up in his pen and boy was she fast. She managed to run away all over the place and stayed out of his grip. By the time we got in the pen to save her I got the dog away while hubby retreived her. She was so releived to see him she just sat there and let him pick her up. Purex is the hubby's favorite. WE had clipped their wings so they couldn't get in the pen with the big dog but some how she managed it anyway.

By the way Purex is a solid white hen. Her feathers are soft as cotton. So he decided to name her purex. Not many of our chickens have names. I is more of an earned privlige around here to name a chicken.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell that story. And I personally love the name I picked out but if I had to sugggest one other than my own, I would pick Cotton. I don't know who suggested that one but I like it.

Hope your boys find name they like out of all of those.........wow what a list to have to go through. We have a huge male GP and his name is Frank. I was just being stupid about names because he would not turn his head to any and then I finally said well okay what about Frank then. He likes his name Frank. Frankenstein was a big when I was a kid....so big hair monster Frank who is really a total push over for those who he loves...but don't mess with his children or animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom