fuzzi's Chicken Journal

IMG_20240924_174237682~2.jpg

Abigail is looking less scruffy! I think I see some new feathers pushing through.

We're fine here, just wet. We were on the eastern edge of Helene, so no appreciable damage.

Please keep those in western NC and Tennessee in your prayers, whole towns are under water, houses and people swept away.

The grand dames of the coop:
IMG_20240927_091021418~2.jpg

Hannah, Martha, Rahab

We're fine here, just wet. We were on the eastern edge of Helene, so no appreciable damage.

Please keep those in western NC and Tennessee in your prayers, whole towns are under water, houses and people swept away.
Very wet indeed but thankfully no real damage. Lots of pine straw and leaves to rake.

The mountains were not so lucky. I heard that I-40 at the NC/TN line is washed out. That will cause problems for a while.

I think @Wyorp Rock is back that way?? I pray she and her family are okay.

Very wet indeed but thankfully no real damage. Lots of pine straw and leaves to rake.

The mountains were not so lucky. I heard that I-40 at the NC/TN line is washed out. That will cause problems for a while.

I think @Wyorp Rock is back that way?? I pray she and her family are okay.
I believe she is in that area. I'm praying that she and her family are doing well.

We've driven numerous times through the areas impacted. I-40 into Tennessee is a familiar route, as is 74 through the Winston-Salem area. I've also driven through Asheville, and we've been to Boone a couple times on vacation. It appears that a cabin we rented about ten years ago has been swept away.

It's terribly tragic.

I believe she is in that area. I'm praying that she and her family are doing well.

We've driven numerous times through the areas impacted. I-40 into Tennessee is a familiar route, as is 74 through the Winston-Salem area. I've also driven through Asheville, and we've been to Boone a couple times on vacation. It appears that a cabin we rented about ten years ago has been swept away.

It's terribly tragic.
Looking forward to seeing @Wyorp Rock check in at BYC, too!

Back
Top Bottom