Im sure
I’m not sure about him
I guess I’ll have to hatch some to find out
I did read the male can carry the buff gene and be grey so you may not know
they will be beautiful. Any gray boys you hatch will carry the buff as a GB1 (Grey Buff fist Gen)color genetics. I kept 2 of BB1 (Brown Buff first gen) with that genetics for this years breeding season so I can get some brown girls out of my buff girls.

Im sure

they will be beautiful. Any gray boys you hatch will carry the buff as a GB1 (Grey Buff fist Gen)color genetics. I kept 2 of BB1 (Brown Buff first gen) with that genetics for this years breeding season so I can get some brown girls out of my buff girls.
This is my first set of geese and I had no idea how much they would grow on me
Stella we got at 4 weeks ( may 2023)
Actually went to my friends for ancona ducklings and somehow ended up bringing a gosling home too
Gary we only got 4 weeks ago from a lady I sell ducklings too. She just gave him to me free of charge
I can’t wait to get more !!
Looks like geese math will be like my duck math 😂
I’m really hoping because both of mine are so friendly their offspring carry that gentle gene
At bed tonight I sat right in their pen area and pet them both. He is still a bit shy about it but doesn’t get upset
Stella has always loved attention
Is it best to let her sit and hatch ? My only concern is not getting the interaction with them when young

This is my first set of geese and I had no idea how much they would grow on me
Stella we got at 4 weeks ( may 2023)
Actually went to my friends for ancona ducklings and somehow ended up bringing a gosling home too
Gary we only got 4 weeks ago from a lady I sell ducklings too. She just gave him to me free of charge
I can’t wait to get more !!
Looks like geese math will be like my duck math 😂
I’m really hoping because both of mine are so friendly their offspring carry that gentle gene
At bed tonight I sat right in their pen area and pet them both. He is still a bit shy about it but doesn’t get upset
Stella has always loved attention
Is it best to let her sit and hatch ? My only concern is not getting the interaction with them when young
I like hatching them but the geese I raise dont really do good setting. The one time I let them TeToo kept moving her nest eggs and all. I finally collected them and put them in the incubator about 4 hours after she gave up the nest one day they all did hatch. But heavyweight Africans are not well known for complementing hatches. However some of my girls seem to make good moms. I have a few girls who love it when I give them the babies at about 7 days. The ones they raise do end up skittish for a while but then take on there flocks personality and all become part of a friendly flock.
I have 28 of them come flying for me the minute the door opens or looking in the dining room window telling me its time to come out and play.. I think that's 4-5 in goose math. (4 to 5 buckets of water I have to hall from the house when its below 0). You will do fine whichever way you go. Im not sure how good poms are at mothering and setting.

Back
Top Bottom