Geese people, advice?

mbearrentine

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2023
I have two Chinese ganders I’ve had since babies last April. I’ve had someone offer to trade a one year old peacock, a pair of English budgies, Chinese silkie hens or a few Japanese bantam Roos. What would you do? Which would be more worth it?

Real question is do you want/have the room and attention for a loud peacock, indoor budgies, low quality silkies and two noisy cockerels.
I would not consider that a good trade even if you did.

Real question is do you want/have the room and attention for a loud peacock, indoor budgies, low quality silkies and two noisy cockerels.
I believe he was asking me to pick out of them, I have plenty of land and was debating the silkies, but as you said I do not want low quality birds exchanging for mine. The silkies at the auctions and for sale around me always look rough.

I believe he was asking me to pick out of them, I have plenty of land and was debating the silkies, but as you said I do not want low quality birds exchanging for mine. The silkies at the auctions and for sale around me always look rough.
Eh, Chinese silkie usually means that the genetics are all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom