Sgrider77

In the Brooder
Oct 13, 2022
Girl or boy 10 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 13
For now i’d say cockerel but at around 12 weeks old you’ll start to see male specific saddle feathers growing in. It could just be a early bloomer, meaning you may get eggs sooner from it.
I got 4 and they were supposed to be pullets… This one had more feathers than the others which may mean a little older… I hope so… This one gets in my hand whenever I put my hand inside the run… Even in the brooder at 8 days old she🙏🏻 got in my hand… It looks more pink than in the pic…

I got 4 and they were supposed to be pullets… This one had more feathers than the others which may mean a little older… I hope so… This one gets in my hand whenever I put my hand inside the run… Even in the brooder at 8 days old she🙏🏻 got in my hand… It looks more pink than in the pic…
My cockerel was also the most friendly, always coming straight up to me when I opened the brooder. Then he mated my hand! 😳

😳 wow… I can’t keep her/him if it’s a him… That stinks…
I'm sorry.

Can you take comb / wattles pics of the more likely girls to compare side by side? That may make it more obvious. Or you can always give it a couple more weeks and wait for the crow lol

I have a RIR I've been watching too, and right now I'm leaning pullet, but some breeds can keep you guessing longer.

I'm sorry.

Can you take comb / wattles pics of the more likely girls to compare side by side? That may make it more obvious. Or you can always give it a couple more weeks and wait for the crow lol

I have a RIR I've been watching too, and right now I'm leaning pullet, but some breeds can keep you guessing longer.
I can but I don’t know for sure if they are the same age… tractor supply

Back
Top Bottom