Girls vs Girls

love.gif

Not much. I forgot to tell y'all - I dyed my hair! A pretty dark purple. Bleached it then dyed it. Because of an uneven bleaching, dyeing & just it fading out in the water, it has all sorts of shades on it.

Oh and on dec 17 I get to go job shadow the vet :D yay.

Oh and we MIGHT get a meyers macaw & lovebird,

So, what's new these days Cochin, Kevin, MKK?
(and anyone else
smile.png
)

Hey Marty!

We're having a cold front right now and storming.
hmm.png
. It's really had me thinking about Florida.
Not much. I forgot to tell y'all - I dyed my hair! A pretty dark purple. Bleached it then dyed it. Because of an uneven bleaching, dyeing & just it fading out in the water, it has all sorts of shades on it.

Oh and on dec 17 I get to go job shadow the vet
big_smile.png
yay.

Oh and we MIGHT get a meyers macaw & lovebird,
That sounds awesome Amiga!

Wow that's going to be such an amazing opportunity! I know you'll do a great job!

Those are so pretty!

I know, it's pretty awesome!
So no parrots - they never emailed me back. Hopefully they went to a great home :)

Hey, we're having a warm front. SC was below freezing - someone had to scoop ice out of their water bowls. LOL, I get full chunks of solid ice!
We've also started free ranging the rabbits, but I think im going to stop. It's too annoying to have to catch them every night, this night I had to catch 3 - and only found 1! At least during the winter months and when the rabbits are Preggo. The bucks are annoying to catch, lol.

:D How's everyone ?

Cochin, you're braver than I if your free ranging rabbits!!!! LOL. I'm sure they must be as hard to catch as those %(*#^@!) pheasants I used to have.
smack.gif

Kevin - you cannot move to Florida before I get to Texas!!!!

Did you used to own rabbits? LOL

Well I've stopped for a bit. We have 2 Preggo does I don't want giving birth outside, and while usually 2-3 would come back into the colony shed, I would usually have to catch 2-3 rabbits every night... Ugh. Yeah not fun, haha. I have a net, which makes it easier. Perhaps come summer, when locking them out overnight because I can't catch them isn't a big deal.

Lets all move to Sweden I say. Rainy, but not cold, and very pretty. Just learn Swedish.... Haha..

Cochin :D Marty :D

I'm actually thinking about just moving farther down to southern Texas. It seems to still stay warmer there and they have much better views.

Marty that is one of the best videos I've seen in a very long time!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom