Girls vs Girls

I write you a poem, and all I get is a wave? LOL, ok, next time write a poem back! Thanks a wave and a hug all at once. I just woke up dozing in the chair. Too bad, cause I get outbid on ebay.
he.gif
I bid low low, and just bid up slowly and watch. Don't like to pay out as much as get paid back!

Hope your well. I was about to go to bed, but for you I'll try to stay up a few minutes.

Sorry about your goose baby. I bet it was stepped on, or more likely, stood on and couldn't squeek at her.
hugs.gif

Poetry wasn't my favorite subject but I'll give it ago

Amigas
Forever Lovely

Chatting Listening Caring

Thread Death Moon Shine

Sleeping Recooperating Hoping

Slowly Fading

Night
frow.gif

I think that's how the Diamante's done but it's been a loooong time since I've done one
tongue.png

Poetry wasn't my favorite subject but I'll give it ago

Amigas
Forever Lovely

Chatting Listening Caring

Thread Death Moon Shine

Sleeping Recooperating Hoping

Slowly Fading

Night
frow.gif

I think that's how the Diamante's done but it's been a loooong time since I've done one
tongue.png

Wow, that was TOTALLY AWESOME!! I'm very impressed. I did learn other forms of poetry, but I've always been an ABAB gal.

Not the rockingist, but I'm still optimistic I'll see you or Cochin tonight.

I ordered a bunch of fireworks, and they were due monday. As of this afternoon, they were still not in the state. When they get to KC at about midnight, someone will call me. Then, a sweet lady is going to get in her car and drive my stuff here. I have to stay upp until 2 am somehow.
th.gif
This ain't gonna be awesome, but I hope to be on long enough to see my friends!

Back
Top Bottom