Girls vs Girls

I see Kevin has changed her avatar. Just got back, had to drive a friend and her kid to Hospital. I got tired of waiting so shes gonna be calling back sometime bet. now and many hours from now for a ride home. They'd finally just gotten into a room when I left. Looks like she broke her arm. Her kids were jumping on the bed. Need I say more?

hugs.gif

Hope springs eternal. Goats will have a VERY distinct sticking out on BOTH sides of the abdomen, where when they are NOT PREGANENT they have a skiiny indentation. Oh, and milk bags get BIG a few days before delivery. If she doesn't look like there is a basketball waiting to fall out the back, she's not delivery soon or at all maybe. They look skinny for the first two monthes, but the last one shows many physical changes.

Beides, goats usually only breed in months ending in R. (sept - dec) for late winter/ early spring babies.

Hope springs eternal. Goats will have a VERY distinct sticking out on BOTH sides of the abdomen, where when they are NOT PREGANENT they have a skiiny indentation. Oh, and milk bags get BIG a few days before delivery. If she doesn't look like there is a basketball waiting to fall out the back, she's not delivery soon or at all maybe. They look skinny for the first two monthes, but the last one shows many physical changes.

Beides, goats usually only breed in months ending in R. (sept - dec) for late winter/ early spring babies.
Not always, some goats are fat
gig.gif

Yeah I told her no but....

I think i may have found a stud service for Sass
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom