Girls vs Girls

I've never heard of a house fox. Besides, I wouldn't let them abide that close to this many birds. I've had enough trouble with either people are really big dogs trying hard to get into my pens. We had to work on it again today. Something actually bent a pole ( a cheap one, not the good kind) and yanked half of the fence down where it was attached to the next fence. No birds were taken though.
ep.gif
We posted no trespassing signs, casue it looked human to me. We'll see.

We put up the 12 ghost dancing ring and a giant web and spider today out by the road. I'm very bummed, cause both are big (like 16" accross) but in my giant 1.25 acre front yard, its like a pea on a 4-lane highway.
barnie.gif
We need another big decoration idea for in center of the big circle driveway.

I've got 12 pumpkins (the trick or treat round pumpkins shaped bucket things - look like pumpkins) to put sand and candle into to lead folks from the entrance to the house. I've got the 2 strobe lights. They only do the 2 sides of the house seen easily from the road. We talked about making some grave markers out of white stryofoam board. Eh. Got 4 large pumpkins that will turn into jack o lanterns (mine will be eating a leg - its not a vegitarian pumpkin at all) LOL

No. Looks like I didn't do enough. I need a blinking army of ghosts. 50 tombstones. 15 spiders, and multiple web packages. we even went to wally world to buy more packages of web, but they were gone.
barnie.gif
Next year, I'm gonna buy like 20 packages. Oh, and I was gonna use a black light for my porch light, but the ones they sale nowdays are totally lame. I guess I'll have to go buy a colored bulb tomarrow for the porch. We covered it up with web, leaving a space for folks to walk in over the steps and to the door. I thought a black light would make it looks kind of glowing and cool. Well, its cool, but the lame light doesn't make it glow at all. Bruce says nobody will come without a porch light. I'm like, if I see a house with dancing ghosts, giant spiders, pumpkins glowing here and there, and two flashing lights making a lot of the house flash, and the loud halloween music, I'd be thinking I'm supposed to trick or threat here.

You? Do I NEED a porchlight???

Last edited:
lau.gif

I totally agree that people are going to know to trick or treat there. No need for a porch light IMO

Back
Top Bottom