Glyphosate in Chicken Feed- Should I be concerned or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself have to avoid a lot of things such as pyrethrin and permethrin because I react badly to those chemicals or products where similar chemicals are used - such as on alfalfa and flax.
That's the end of my two bits.
That's unfortunate. Assume you have a deficiency of the enzyme that catalyzes its breakdown. Makes you like a cat in that regard. Permethrin is the only chemical I do use on my hobby farm - and then only for treating for mites when they become a problem, so mostly for my bunnies. Still working on the first bottle. Useful stuff.

Nope, self correction, I have treated for worms a couple times over the last few years - so I've used Safe-Guard/Fenbendazole (1x) and Durvet/Levamisole (2x).

BTi I use routinely, but that's a microorganism - doesn't count. ;)

Last edited:
All of those can become fatal very quickly if you were to "bathe" in it.
Hello Bathe in the sun or sunbathing is a common expression describing letting the sunlight touch most or all of your skin for short periods of time that don't cause burn. It makes vitamins.

If I were to let glyphosate stay on most or all of my skin for the same amount of time I'm positive it wouldn't be vitamins my body would be making.

Changing the quote to dermal was an attempt to deviate from the conclusion of the review that glyphosate affects peoples nervous system. It's unequivocal.

Bold
is fun, but how do I do italics too?

Changing the quote to dermal was an attempt to deviate from the conclusion of the review that glyphosate affects peoples nervous system. It's unequivocal.
No, it wasn't actually.

It was to illustrate a point which seems to still escape some participants in this conversation.

and if you click where shown, below, you will have the option to italicize text.

1721435930476.png

You may also highlight the desired text with your mouse or other cursor control and hit [ ctrl ]-[ i ]

• You are Welcome.

:caf

Last edited:
Hello Bathe in the sun or sunbathing is a common expression describing letting the sunlight touch most or all of your skin for short periods of time that don't cause burn. It makes vitamins.

If I were to let glyphosate stay on most or all of my skin for the same amount of time I'm positive it wouldn't be vitamins my body would be making.

Bold
is fun, but how do I do italics too?
Thank your for the clarification about sunbathing. I know of many people who have severe skin cancer risk that means even sunbathing for short periods of time could be devastating.
I will agree that Vitamin D is very awesome and people don't get enough of it though.
I used bold to highlight the most important bits of my post so that anyone who didn't want to read the whole thing could easily pick out what I wanted to say. :)

Lets say someone lived a life pure from any unnecessary chemicals. And say they passed away at a ripe old age without any ailments.
The cause of death would be "oxygen".
That's one of my favorite jokes:
"What if oxygen is actually poisonous but it just takes 90 years to be lethal?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom