Got a new flock!!!!

Here they are, will try to go get some better pics later today. But thinking by the way it's acting, it may be a rooster, sigh...

Well, I believe they are both roosters now, because of how they are acting, and they are huge! And tail feathers, soooo will be rehoming them and getting some more. Just got a leghorn pullet from my friend I know it's a girl, and my Easter Egger died, so will be getting another one of them and can't decide on the last breed to get.... Maybe buff orpington if she has any out there. Or Blue Copper Marans, too many choices!!! LOL! Chickens really are like potato chips, you can't have just one, and I want one of all of them, lol!

Well, I believe they are both roosters now, because of how they are acting, and they are huge! And tail feathers, soooo will be rehoming them and getting some more. Just got a leghorn pullet from my friend I know it's a girl, and my Easter Egger died, so will be getting another one of them and can't decide on the last breed to get.... Maybe buff orpington if she has any out there. Or Blue Copper Marans, too many choices!!! LOL! Chickens really are like potato chips, you can't have just one, and I want one of all of them, lol!
Aw, I'm sorry. :( When did you EE die? I hope you can find good homes for the roos!!! Haha, that's right! I went to the feed store thinking I was picking up an EE (singular) and I come home with an extra!

Well, she told me the one I was taking back was a pullet, so we are just hanging on to them both now, and waiting to see if one crows, but I did get a nice blue with some orange on it Easter Egger and a SLW and a BC Marans for my roommate's mom for mother's day and got to see my old chickens she has now, they are so big and beautiful and spoiled! I miss them, hope I can bond with some of these like I did with them! I will try and get pics soon of the new ones!

Well, she told me the one I was taking back was a pullet, so we are just hanging on to them both now, and waiting to see if one crows, but I did get a nice blue with some orange on it Easter Egger and a SLW and a BC Marans for my roommate's mom for mother's day and got to see my old chickens she has now, they are so big and beautiful and spoiled! I miss them, hope I can bond with some of these like I did with them! I will try and get pics soon of the new ones!
Aw, I guess that'll be nice. Okay!! :) Can't wait to see them!

well, alot has happened since my last post! A fox got four of my chickens! I am down to two hens, the black copper marans and the barred rock :-( My boyfriend moved in with me and we have moved into my old house so now just waiting on him to build a bigger coop so I can feed my chicken addiction! They are in a fenced in backyard now at least in their little coop. Just waiting on my first egg from them still
fl.gif
Ready for the new coop so I can feed my chicken addiction! Of course the fox killed my sweetest ones, the meanest ones are the only ones who lived, so hoping to get some nicer hens maybe this next time and keep them alive!!! Ugh! Not been a good chicken summer for me!

Back
Top Bottom