Granny's gone and done it again

Poor CB got accused of farting when Lisa was here a few times.
big_smile.png

I remember one time when Tom and I shared a bed we still had our own blankets and I cut one and then reached over and pulled HIS blanket over his head and he freaked out ! Kicking and fighting to get it off. Dork.
gig.gif
I guess he didnt realize I was doing him a favor.
lau.gif
They say the first fart is the end of the honeymoon!
lau.gif

Poor CB got accused of farting when Lisa was here a few times.
big_smile.png

I remember one time when Tom and I shared a bed we still had our own blankets and I cut one and then reached over and pulled HIS blanket over his head and he freaked out ! Kicking and fighting to get it off. Dork.
gig.gif
I guess he didnt realize I was doing him a favor.
ep.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
yes drink and use like the processed milk of course you have to shake it up before using everytime.

That's how the milk was when I was a kid living in New Jersey. Milkman delivered a half gallon glass bottle into the metal milk box on the front porch. Cream on the top which mom poured off and saved for their coffee. We drank a lot of milk. I still do. Must be the Scandinavian part of me, love my milk! Don't care if it's not good for me, I got super strong bones! That's why I weigh so much, very dense bones, right?
gig.gif

Quote:
yes drink and use like the processed milk of course you have to shake it up before using everytime.

That's how the milk was when I was a kid living in New Jersey. Milkman delivered a half gallon glass bottle into the metal milk box on the front porch. Cream on the top which mom poured off and saved for their coffee. We drank a lot of milk. I still do. Must be the Scandinavian part of me, love my milk! Don't care if it's not good for me, I got super strong bones! That's why I weigh so much, very dense bones, right?
gig.gif

YEPPERS and you won't get all hunched over like you are looking for dropped change latter on in life

Back
Top Bottom