Granny's gone and done it again

my Liddle kiddies made it allllllllllll the way over to the sand box... Opened the door to check on food and water, and there they were, pecking sand.. a few were perched on the limb I put in the brooder.

Andddddddddd, it was late this afternoon, but a second egg appeared in the hen house. Shaped a bit differently than the first, and a shade lighter in color. I suspect another hen is adding to the clutch.

Ummmmmmmm, yummy sand!!!
Playground.png

BUT you have to buy it in YOUR name with YOUR background check, then you can gift it to a relative.
I'm pretty sure you can get bullets online. I see that you found them elsewhere. Odd that the store doesn't carry them, isn't 9mm a pretty standard round?
At our place or somewhere new? 🥡
I was trying to buy it in my name with my background check. They told me no it was a felony because they knew I was buying it for him.
There is a run/rush on guns and bullets with this looting talk. No one has any. Man told me he didnt have any and I said you have 2 boxes right there (pointing) I want those.

Our place Wishing. They gave us cheap plastic forks so I used chop sticks. My Nancy was impressed. LOL

So glad not only to hear you went, but you survived! If there were any fillings in either one, make sure you start taking iodine to clear your body of mercury that was released.

nope no fillings one was a crown and then other nothing left above the gum line

Back
Top Bottom