Granny's gone and done it again

Yup. I didn't eat it though. If we lose power i guess it can go in the freezer. Lights keep going off.

No, I'd just eat them. I made a cheesecake for New Years. Keto dad enjoyed that! I have all the stuff for baking and making cookies... everything except the motivation. :rolleyes: I just eat the chocolate chips out of the bag! Much easier than baking.

Yeah, the modem resets every time the power flickers. On my phone, so it switches to the cell tower until the wifi comes on.
I REALLY don't like the wind. It's getting stronger.
The mug cakes just make one serving at a time.

just makes me sad when hubs moved the motorhome down below. Not only did it mean that roof flew into it...sigh...but it also makes it hard to use the inverter to power the house fridge lol.
We used to have a VW Westphalia, with a tiny, but complete kitchen. Sold it because we quit using it and it was just sitting all forlorn... It sure would have been useful during all these stupid evacuations and power outages.

Wishing. Did you sign the recall for newson? You have to sign in person. Funny how you can vote by mail but to recall him we have to sign in person.
Oh yes. This like the 3rd one. They've been trying for awhile.
Did you notice that as the signature numbers are reaching the requirement he suddenly decides to end the statewide lock down? Not much to do with science. A lot to do with politics.

Back
Top Bottom