Granny's gone and done it again

well attempt number two to plug in blue, IF I'm not back in about 15 minutes send out one of those Saint Barnyard dogs with a flask of hot coffee and schnapps in it.
Cold ey? It's been 25 to 28 degrees the past week. I only go out to put bird food out ir to get into my push button start car. Thank heavens the brakes haven't frozen!

well I did leave the water trickling in the kitchen here but just the cold which has always been enough NOT today the hot water is froze. Stuck a heater in there under the sink.
I have also been dripping water at night and leaving the cabinet door under the sink open. I drip the hot water.

We have got to cover faucets and open cabinets and bring a rooster in that is not made for really cold weather. Daughter is bringing over another kennel for the little pullet that comes in every night to sleep. Protecting her from predators. Can't seem to build fast enough. Need a new hoop coup within 10 days now. #'s of hens is going down fairly fast. Now I can keep them in the large coop all the time and start getting true to breed hatching eggs. The last batch I hatched I got to strange looking kids out of those.

I went to a movie!!!!! First time in years.. close to ten. I wore my sunglasses and put earplugs in. The movie is loud. Heard it fine. Bright too. Saw it fine. Wonka was the movie. Austin and Bronwyn said to just give it a try. Glad I did. Now I want to see Dune. Have to see the first one now. Kids have all of the fancy options on their t.v. Disney, Hulu, Paramount and more. I'll watch it from one of those.

One other question is how long before there are no minerals to mine to build those batteries? There will always be problems with gas or electric. I wouldn't mind having one of those gas and electric hybrid Toyota sedans for just getting around to appointments and short trips like we take. Why aren't the environmentalist fighting the destruction of the land for those minerals? It's a bad situation.

We have got to cover faucets and open cabinets and bring a rooster in that is not made for really cold weather. Daughter is bringing over another kennel for the little pullet that comes in every night to sleep. Protecting her from predators. Can't seem to build fast enough. Need a new hoop coup within 10 days now. #'s of hens is going down fairly fast. Now I can keep them in the large coop all the time and start getting true to breed hatching eggs. The last batch I hatched I got to strange looking kids out of those.
I cover my outdoor faucets too.

One other question is how long before there are no minerals to mine to build those batteries? There will always be problems with gas or electric. I wouldn't mind having one of those gas and electric hybrid Toyota sedans for just getting around to appointments and short trips like we take. Why aren't the environmentalist fighting the destruction of the land for those minerals? It's a bad situation.
Nah. It'll get figured out.

Aww, this memory popped up. My Scott with Cooper on the evening of the day.
FB_IMG_1705187793408.jpg

Back
Top Bottom