Granny's gone and done it again

Though shalt not boil the kid in its mother's milk.
I'm aware of that restriction from Deuteronomy, but it does not say thou shalt not boil it in another goat's milk? And does the restriction apply only to goats or to all mammals? Talmudic restrictions carry it to all mammals lest any animal accidentally be boiled in its mother's milk, hence no dairy and meat are eaten together, hence no cheeseburgers or cheese on your tacos.

I'm aware of that restriction from Deuteronomy, but it does not say thou shalt not boil it in another goat's milk? And does the restriction apply only to goats or to all mammals? Talmudic restrictions carry it to all mammals lest any animal accidentally be boiled in its mother's milk, hence no dairy and meat are eaten together, hence no cheeseburgers or cheese on your tacos.
Sure am glad I adopted the new covenant from 1st. C.

Nope. I'm getting half of what my DH gets, in addition to my own SS. Makes a huge difference. This is SS, not SSI but I imagine it's whatever benefit he's getting, you could get half. It won't affect what he's getting. My brother didn't believe it either but it's true.
I tried telling her. Granny..call!

Yes. He gets his full amount. I get my full amount, which is not much, PLUS I get half of his amount. And when I started getting his half, I got a big fat check for half his monthly amount times the number of months I should have been getting it and hadn't been. It was a Big! Fat! Check!
I remember that nice first check!!

Our skies lately! Just took these.
20240619_210924.jpg
20240619_211012.jpg
20240619_211005.jpg
20240619_210935.jpg
20240619_210924.jpg
20240619_210620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom