Granny's gone and done it again

I'll be going out about 6pm my time (central) to pick peppers and maybe a few eggplant. I could use a slab or two of eggplant skillet fried in bacon drippings.
I have a hard time frying bacon and never have that delicious nectar when I want it.Walmart claims to sell it but I dont see it. They do sell lard but no idea what its from

I have a hard time frying bacon and never have that delicious nectar when I want it.Walmart claims to sell it but I dont see it. They do sell lard but no idea what its from
It's supposed to be from pigs but some say the way it is processed it is not healthy. I don't know the difference so I have no comment. I've got space to feed out a feeder pig and just might and would have the hams and bacon smoked and the fat rendered into lard for sure.

It better be what the label says it is or that could cost them millions in reputation dollars.

Back
Top Bottom