Granny's gone and done it again

I think a lot of folks mistake the visa holders as illegals. No way illegals are getting all of that. No way possible.
I will find you the info. This is not people here legally with visas. I love all the legal migrants. They make this country great.

Last edited:
From the covered calfornia website

Apply​

As of Jan. 1, 2024, adults in California ages 26 through 49 will be allowed to qualify for Medi-Cal, regardless of their immigration status. All other Medi-Cal eligibility rules, including income limits, will still apply. Find out more on the Department of Health Care Services website.

IMG_6119.jpeg

I'll check back in later. My missing hen turned up this morning like she did nothing wrong. She had a mean streak in her to boot. She was being really mean to the hen she normally roosts with. Just wait until I get my hands on her. I may put her in time out in a dog kennel next to a hen that is in recovery like she once was. My morning chores are done and I'm beat. We are still under a heat advisory. I don't see anything worse that what we have had for a month or so.
Where has she been do you think? That's been several days she's been gone! I'm shocked as I was afraid something got her.

Back
Top Bottom