Granny's gone and done it again

When God sends a cardinal?

What Does It Mean When God Sends A Cardinal | Christian Pure

It is believed that God may send a cardinal to communicate various things, such as hope during turmoil, a reminder of self-worth, a reminder to stay connected to faith and spiritual practices, a reminder to stay peaceful, or even a reminder of life beyond the earthly realm and a greater kingdom in heaven.

Note the angel in the background
Thanks!!! :love need all that LOL and I’ve been seeing a lot of them lately

I was on the phone for close to an hour today after trying to set up a portal just to find out you need a cell phone to access it. They (welfare) told me to try back in the middle of next week. My case is in review I guess. It feels scary to be w/o insurance. I know the ER has to see you if you go thru them. At least thats the way it used to be. As of today we have no insurance. Hopefully we will get it back before the 19th.

I was on the phone for close to an hour today after trying to set up a portal just to find out you need a cell phone to access it. They (welfare) told me to try back in the middle of next week. My case is in review I guess. It feels scary to be w/o insurance. I know the ER has to see you if you go thru them. At least thats the way it used to be. As of today we have no insurance. Hopefully we will get it back before the 19th.
Yes er is required to see anyone. Here it is our county hospital that all uninsured must go too. They bill based on you income.

It is sad about the need for cell phones for accessing government agencies but that is the way it is. I forgot to update phone numbers when we changes numbers from a TN to AL numbers and I made a real mess of getting back to where I could log into several different places. I think I have them all updated correctly now. I sure hope so. I may change addresses but not so far away I need to get a new phone number.

Back
Top Bottom