Granny's gone and done it again

what I seen was cruelty to animals. They didnt want it moving around .

We have had people think they know better how to raise our critters. Funny thing is according to the USDA I can have 1000 times the animals I have here. I just don't see the point of cramming as much as I can into a space.

Hi Ohio Henny. LOL
Hello.:lol:
very sweet words Henny on Rachels thread.
Aww, well, she's a very special lady. :)
Yeah that'd be a trip! I was up north last summer for a wedding. Took me days to recover lol
Lol! Northwest Ohio is okay, but personally I think Southern Ohio is better. It's prettier down there. Up here it's just a lot of development and rude people.:lol:
I was fine until the gps got us lost. I use to live in Columbus so that was no biggie, that was the halfway point. Cleveland area was stressful.
GPS's are stupid, lol. They get you lost more than they get you to the right place!

Taking Monster to his new home and he climbed out of the box. To be continued.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hello.:lol:

Aww, well, she's a very special lady. :)

Lol! Northwest Ohio is okay, but personally I think Southern Ohio is better. It's prettier down there. Up here it's just a lot of development and rude people.:lol:

GPS's are stupid, lol. They get you lost more than they get you to the right place!

It's pretty up there too, and there are a ton of rude people down here. And crazies lol can't tell you how many times I've almost been hit head on driving to the neighboring towns.

Gps will wait until you are in a unfamiliar place and then wrong turn you :he

I unchecked something in my preferences yesterday to stop receiving emails. I only got 10 instead of the usual 100+ . Then there's the spam. Went from 1 to 108. :th

Back
Top Bottom