Granny's gone and done it again

Soo, Post man always rings twice. I was in my nighty , robert was still in bed . Beep beep . I go to the door and he is standing there with this big box I am hiding behind the little weeping tree and let me tell you, I need more tree. I said hold on and I will get the mail for you. I said do you have time to get me a stamp ? He started fussing about he has to be places at certain times. bla . I said ok, never mind. I will do it later. He walks UP the porch, looks me up and down, grins and said I got all the time in the world. I went in the house and told Tom go take this to him . He said you can go. I dont know what he wants. LOL He wants to look at me thats what he wants ! He said , your covered. So I got mad at tom and took the money out there and the guy gives me a stamp and is just standing there then he starts talking about my nails should be able to take the backing off the stamp no problem and on and on . I came in and tom said I thought he was in a hurry. I said Not with the sun shining through this rag I am wearing he wasnt. :smackYes, same mailman as before.
Some men get stupid easily. Just use it to your own advantage? Let them either learn or stay stupid.

Soo, Post man always rings twice. I was in my nighty , robert was still in bed . Beep beep . I go to the door and he is standing there with this big box I am hiding behind the little weeping tree and let me tell you, I need more tree. I said hold on and I will get the mail for you. I said do you have time to get me a stamp ? He started fussing about he has to be places at certain times. bla . I said ok, never mind. I will do it later. He walks UP the porch, looks me up and down, grins and said I got all the time in the world. I went in the house and told Tom go take this to him . He said you can go. I dont know what he wants. LOL He wants to look at me thats what he wants ! He said , your covered. So I got mad at tom and took the money out there and the guy gives me a stamp and is just standing there then he starts talking about my nails should be able to take the backing off the stamp no problem and on and on . I came in and tom said I thought he was in a hurry. I said Not with the sun shining through this rag I am wearing he wasnt. :smackYes, same mailman as before.
You did your good turn for the day

Back
Top Bottom