Granny's gone and done it again

I haven't caught up for today, so Blue's post is marking where I left off.

The pullets were delivered this morning. They are nicely tamed and used to people. Very lovely group.
I'm really happy with them! :wee
20201208_122914.jpg

The blue pullet is not a Wyandotte! I'm happy about that as the 2 I've had were grumpy and not great layers, small eggs too.

20201208_130921.jpg

So, any guesses on her breed?
Orp?

Thanks Pert. I am glad you got it fixed.
See ! How can people Not tell you what it is gonna cost til their done ? Maybe you dont have that much and then what ?
Its the not knowing if I am going to even have the $ to get it fixed is killing me.
Maybe it depends what the problem is and they don't know till they get in and look at it. Could be lucky it isn't thousands! One of our cars is making a noise/ vibration and we are in the same boat, not knowing if it is gonna be a $50 noise, a $500 one, or a $5,000/ trade it in ona "new" car noise!

I haven't caught up for today, so Blue's post is marking where I left off.

The pullets were delivered this morning. They are nicely tamed and used to people. Very lovely group.
I'm really happy with them! :wee
20201208_122914.jpg

The blue pullet is not a Wyandotte! I'm happy about that as the 2 I've had were grumpy and not great layers, small eggs too.

20201208_130921.jpg

So, any guesses on her breed?
Lovely girls!

Pain level is only about a 1 tonight but I take pain meds in the afternoon so I can get it down to a 1-2 before I go to bed. If I don't, I can just forget sleeping.

How are you feeling Verna?
Am as crazy as ever dear. LOL. I have a high pain threshold, so I don't think about it, I don't feel it.

I have my Fayoumi and Fayoumi cross birds in with my BBR and SDW OEGB bantams. They get along fine except the Fayoumi/Fayoumi cross roosters think the bantam hens and pullets are there for their personal pleasure. The young roosters are walking hormones right now.

Those sure are nice looking hens, Wishing. I have a little BBR bantam pullet who is a cuddle bug also. She flies up to sit on my shoulder or on my chest and tucks her head under my chin. I think she gets tired of the rooster's crap and wants a few minutes of piece and quiet.
Please lord don’t let me come back as a hen.

Back
Top Bottom