Granny's gone and done it again

Well, yesterday it was 15 quail I processed. I bagged up 3 pkgs of breast, 2 pkgs of legs, 2 bags of stock maker, and one bag of dog food. A good haul for a day's work.
Need to go to the store today for a couple last min things.
I hope everyone has a good day. I know I wont . LOL
YOu will have a good a day as you set your mind to.

We do have teeth like that. We have canines.
Yeeeeeeaahhh, kinda, sorta. What I was meaning was, our canines do not stick an inch below our other teeth like those other animals' do. Or, a significant percentage if we're talking about smaller animals that kill for a living. If we didn't have big brains and an opposable thumb, and depended on meat to survive, we wouldn't have suvived two generations, far less two millennia and forget a billion years. We can eat meat because we can build killing tools and fire. A fork and kife help, too. 😉

Well, yesterday it was 15 quail I processed. I bagged up 3 pkgs of breast, 2 pkgs of legs, 2 bags of stock maker, and one bag of dog food. A good haul for a day's work.

YOu will have a good a day as you set your mind to.
You got a lot done! :yesss::clap

Edit: DONE, not dine. Why don't I see these BEFORE I hit Post? :he

Yeeeeeeaahhh, kinda, sorta. What I was meaning was, our canines do not stick an inch below our other teeth like those other animals' do. Or, a significant percentage if we're talking about smaller animals that kill for a living. If we didn't have big brains and an opposable thumb, and depended on meat to survive, we wouldn't have suvived two generations, far less two millennia and forget a billion years. We can eat meat because we can build killing tools and fire. A fork and kife help, too. 😉

I disagree. The reason we survived is because we were able to obtain meat and eat it.

Ok, my turn to complain. I couldn’t sleep last night. The pull of those planets was powerful.
DSCN4667.JPG

Back
Top Bottom