Granny's gone and done it again

Granny I hope you get back to feeling good. I don't want to but I must take a short nap. Eyes will not stay open and I can't concentrate on what I'm trying to do. I could easily make a costly mistake outside today. BBL.
Thank you Larry

Hi all Ive had a terrible night and morning. I took my pp at 11 and its starting to help some. here at 12. I was freezing and burning up last night at the same time and my feet and legs were half asleep. Just burning and tingling. Same thing this AM with my legs and feet. Seems like I can finally draw a deep breath now.
I hope everyone is doing well today.
Do you have Peripheral Neuropathy? I do, but not up into my legs. When I lay down half of both my feet feet go numb. Sometimes when I'm sitting i can feel them trying. My feet turn purple at times when sitting with legs down. I keep my legs up mostly when sitting..except for two different times .. eating at the table and.... 😁

Do you have Peripheral Neuropathy? I do, but not up into my legs. When I lay down half of both my feet feet go numb. Sometimes when I'm sitting i can feel them trying. My feet turn purple at times when sitting with legs down. I keep my legs up mostly when sitting..except for two different times .. eating at the table and.... 😁
Blockages Ive never been checked for neuropathy in my legs that I remember

All the plants are finally in the ground. Put my knee pads on and got the rest of the sweet potatoes in along with the peppers and eggplant. Well is pumping water on the early sweet corn now. Onion patch was watered earlier along with some of the blackberries. The rest of the blackberries and blueberries get watered tomorrow. Monday I go back to planting seed unless I think it will help to water over the block first then it will be Tuesday for Wednesday finishing up the big section. When that is done we are going to plant kidney and great northern beans that will dry on the plant for winter chili and ham bones.

All the plants are finally in the ground. Put my knee pads on and got the rest of the sweet potatoes in along with the peppers and eggplant. Well is pumping water on the early sweet corn now. Onion patch was watered earlier along with some of the blackberries. The rest of the blackberries and blueberries get watered tomorrow. Monday I go back to planting seed unless I think it will help to water over the block first then it will be Tuesday for Wednesday finishing up the big section. When that is done we are going to plant kidney and great northern beans that will dry on the plant for winter chili and ham bones.
You two are hard workers

Back
Top Bottom