Granny's gone and done it again

What’s wrong?
Mental health crud. And physical health crud. It’s making me feel very blah and depressed today despite the walk and other activities to try to distract myself. I think it’s just cause I’m crashing after last night. Not much more I can do about it except ride it out.

Sitting here watching the dogs tear each other up. They are having a ball and I have a squirt bottle for when they come too close to my feet. lol
Squirt bottles have come in handy while I'm trying to get ready for the day, don't want to close the bathroom door, and also don't want 3 doggies in there with me.

I built a tomato cage today, the wind is knocking them over. I need to paint more wood and tack on some wire.
And digging up soil in the garden, removing rocks, adding peat moss, sand, and manure to red clay soil. Planted more potatoes.
Going to be able to plant my tomatos this coming week I think.

I have to fix something for Tom and I to eat soon. Even though they are microwave dinners I am still dreading it.
My DR noticed my tremors a few months ago and decided I needed to stop my antidepressant meds . She stopped cold turkey which is something your not supposed to do. I had some pretty bad side effects from it for at least a month then my depression got worse. I am still battling it.
I told Austin that I e been pretty depressed lately. Had to answer questions yesterday on just that during my visit. He did ask me if I wanted to up my celexa.

Mental health crud. And physical health crud. It’s making me feel very blah and depressed today despite the walk and other activities to try to distract myself. I think it’s just cause I’m crashing after last night. Not much more I can do about it except ride it out.
FB_IMG_1715461752844.jpg
Your already good to people.. :) Treat yourself to something ..out of the box..nice. :) May lift your mood.

Back
Top Bottom