Granny's gone and done it again

Sounds kind of like a Chinese soup. :) Sounds good to me. I like egg drop soup, with the sauce.

I would imagine some kind of alcoholic drink called a Banana Sunrise, and picture it on a chair, a bright yellow chair. That's how I always pass those tests, I picture all three words together. The last time I took the test, about 20 years ago, the three words were dog, blue, pillow. Easy! A dog lying on a blue pillow! I still remember.

Pretty!

I whisk the hot soup as I drop the beat egg into it, and the egg shreds and cooks instantly. Egg drop soup! Add corn and peas for extra nutrients and flavor.

Have not thought of that song in years!

Oh Troyer, how sad! Lots of work ahead. Yet, praise God nobody hurt. :hugs
That sounds good! I’ll try stirring it up next time.

Hi peeps, I have been asked to start a new /continued thread here because Grannys got a big mouth and may be responsible for some glitches on BYC .
hide.gif

I have been a member on here for about 3 yrs. and have posted mainly in my own thread. The old thread will not be closed but I do ask my family and any new friends to please post here.

We are a family based thread meaning that the people that post here become very close to each other. We strive to treat each other with respect and kindness. We are for the most part a mature themed group. Lots of cutting up and a little bit about chickens. Hopefully you will find homemade crafts, Gardening tips, home life, a few recipes (not mine , your welcome) Yaks galore, A whole hog-pog of chickens from mutts to high brows. and maybe a goat or two.

To my family, I am sorry I am dragging you around and all our pictures, memory's are stored somewhere else. Hopefully , together , we can begin anew like we were never interrupted.

To any that wish to jump in Welcome to Grannys.
Good Morning! I am granny as well. I love chickens! We had what my dad called a frustrated farmer situation. Lots of different babies and 5 large gardens.

Back
Top Bottom