Granny's gone and done it again

There are no fibers in mushrooms are there?

But they aren't old enough to be on medicare are they? You aren't?
I will never get it because I didnt pay into it. The boys both have medicare and medicaid. Tom is 86 and Robert was disabled since birth

Granny since we switched to Medicare Advantage we no longer pay a monthly premium for health care ins or prescription med ins. And now we even get about $120 a month in dollars to spend on OTC meds and healthy foods.
I love it. We used to think those annoying commercials were just that, annoying, not fir real, must be a catch. Them my daughter's daughter in law let me know it was real. She answered the phones for folks checking it out.

I will never get it because I didnt pay into it. The boys both have medicare and medicaid. Tom is 86 and Robert was disabled since birth
Granny you don't pay into medicare. You pay into Social Security. Call your local SSI office and ask about being on Medicare without drawing SSI. You should be entitled to draw on Tom's SSI if he lives until you turn 65 I think. Ask the right people.

they have both. They just made him take a plan. We went with humana It takes effect the 1st.
I hope humana has a plan as good as UHC's Medicare Advantage plan for the extra perks. I don't know much about Humana now but long ago it left so much to be desired. My brother had it and he had to use only their docs.

Granny you don't pay into medicare. You pay into Social Security. Call your local SSI office and ask about being on Medicare without drawing SSI. You should be entitled to draw on Tom's SSI if he lives until you turn 65 I think. Ask the right people.
Social Security is part of medicare. That was the reason they wont give it to me.

Back
Top Bottom