Granny's gone and done it again

Tom doesnt have SSI he had disability then they changed it due to his age to regular SS
Yes I know that is how that works. He did have enough income taxes paid on 40 or more quarters to draw SSI evidently. He will get that as long as he lives. The your as his spouse can draw on his, not yours, if he is living when you turn a certain age. The min age for drawing at a reduced amount. At one time that was about 62. I don't know now. You have to go to the horse's mouth to find out just where you stand on drawing on Tom's earnings. My mother drew on my dads because he had paid more in than she did.

Hope you don't have what I have..but you know
You and Me. I have burning mouth syndrome. No fun. Doesn't affect me every day, but often.
Certain foods burn your mouth? Things that don't bother other people, like tomatoes, bell peppers? Bananas, lol? Seriously!

cold plunge
I used to do that when I lived in MT in my 20's. Exhilarating! Esp when they'd chop a hole in the ice and you'd come out of the sauna, run down the steps into the river, dunk down into the icy water up to your neck, then dash back up the stairs to the sauna. Pregnant! 🤣

With burning mouth syndrome, your mouth may feel dry. Salivary tests can tell if you have a reduced salivary flow. I have dry mouth with the meds I take. Soo..
I don't need a test, I already know I don't have enough saliva. Takes me twice as long to eat half as much as anybody else bc my mouth is so dry. Dry eyes, too. Yeah, not fun. I'll ask my dr about it when I see him on 7/2, I never heard of this name for it, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom