Granny's gone and done it again

And see, I'm the opposite. I lived in Florida. Liked the shrimp, which we got a lot of because we had a friend that had a shrimp boat, and I liked crab. Still do like those two. I didn't care for the fish. I did like the way the catfish was cooked in North Carolina. Lived there for a short while. Then we moved to Utah. I like the Rainbow trout, even though I'm still not a fan of eating fish. If I know of a place that makes a good fish sandwich, I'll eat one once in a while. I don't have cats now. Guess I'm not remembering fish smelling like cat food. 😂
And Cap and I also lived in Fl. same area but different years. SF took us fishing and I wanted to eat the bait. It was med. sized shrimp! I couldnt understand why you would give a shrimp up for a fish. He caught a 2ft shark once and it bit his BIL . He cleaned it and ate it. I dont remember if I got any or not. I love fishing and eating what I catch if its legal and sized right. My very favorite is Alaskan king crab meat in butter! Especially if its already taken out of the shell.

And Cap and I also lived in Fl. same area but different years. SF took us fishing and I wanted to eat the bait. It was med. sized shrimp! I couldnt understand why you would give a shrimp up for a fish. He caught a 2ft shark once and it bit his BIL . He cleaned it and ate it. I dont remember if I got any or not. I love fishing and eating what I catch if its legal and sized right. My very favorite is Alaskan king crab meat in butter! Especially if its already taken out of the shell.
Yes! King Crab.
We used minnows to fish with in the ocean, my step-dad.
My little sister caught a baby Hammerhead once from the shore. Interesting looking critters.

Yes! King Crab.
We used minnows to fish with in the ocean, my step-dad.
My little sister caught a baby Hammerhead once from the shore. Interesting looking critters.
My sister caught a blow fish. traumatized the both of us. hahaa

Back
Top Bottom