Granny's gone and done it again

Heading back out for more chores. Moving chicks out to the outdoor brooder box in a few. I need to get a new back of shavings in it and then start the catch and release act. I'll catch on on the Granny news later tonight. It's been a to hot to handle day here. It's still 96Ā° out but we will do what we have to do just at a much slower pace.

Heading back out for more chores. Moving chicks out to the outdoor brooder box in a few. I need to get a new back of shavings in it and then start the catch and release act. I'll catch on on the Granny news later tonight. It's been a to hot to handle day here. It's still 96Ā° out but we will do what we have to do just at a much slower pace.
Still 98 here at 7:00. :/

1719364125587.png

I went fishing this morning, but after a short time, I ran out of worms.
Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth.
"Frogs are good bass bait," I thought to myself.
Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.
Just then, I realized I had a problem, how was I going to release the snake without getting bit?
So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniel's and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. The snakes eyes rolled back and he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.
A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot.
There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.
Life is good in the South.

View attachment 3873280
I went fishing this morning, but after a short time, I ran out of worms.
Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth.
"Frogs are good bass bait," I thought to myself.
Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.
Just then, I realized I had a problem, how was I going to release the snake without getting bit?
So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniel's and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. The snakes eyes rolled back and he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.
A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot.
There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.
Life is good in the South.
OMG

Back
Top Bottom