Granny's gone and done it again

I just got choked pretty bad. Bandit wouldnt take his eyes off of me. Fawn was there too but distracted and frosty didnt even bother to get up from where she was laying. I guess I know who loves me in this house.
Made soup today and Tom said that it was good. Twice!

I just got choked pretty bad. Bandit wouldnt take his eyes off of me. Fawn was there too but distracted and frosty didnt even bother to get up from where she was laying. I guess I know who loves me in this house.
Made soup today and Tom said that it was good. Twice!
What Dd you choke on?

I tried my hand at fried chicken, using rice flour and cornstarch so GC could eat it. It wouldn't brown like flour does so I probably overcooked it and it was kind of dry. Still tasted a lot like chicken so we ate it anyway! 😆 With corn on de cob left over from the other night. I could eat corn every day from June to September but I don't think I'm supposed to.

I tried my hand at fried chicken, using rice flour and cornstarch so GC could eat it. It wouldn't brown like flour does so I probably overcooked it and it was kind of dry. Still tasted a lot like chicken so we ate it anyway! 😆 With corn on de cob left over from the other night. I could eat corn every day from June to September but I don't think I'm supposed to.
Ive never tried to make fried chicken. LOL Mom would drain the grease after they were done and add a jar of Alfredo over the top

Ive never tried to make fried chicken. LOL Mom would drain the grease after they were done and add a jar of Alfredo over the top
One of my first cousins gave me a 4" deep cast iron chicken fryer. Need to feed out a pig and have the lard rendered so we can do old fashioned chicken frying. I like it when it is coated with cornflakes to make it extra crispy.

We also have a cast iron dutch oven with lid for making baked beans in. I picked up a can of baked beans with jalapeno today and we had some of it for lunch. I was expecting some heat but not enough pepper to make it hot even for Ma who is a bland eater. So now we need to get that bean pot out and some navy beans, tomato paste, dark brown sugar, some jalapeno and poblano peppers from the garden, and onion and make a big pot of beans from scratch and then pressure can them.

One of my first cousins gave me a 4" deep cast iron chicken fryer. Need to feed out a pig and have the lard rendered so we can do old fashioned chicken frying. I like it when it is coated with cornflakes to make it extra crispy.
I cant eat the crunchy

Back
Top Bottom