Granny's gone and done it again

Family and friends tomorrow night. Will rest up tomorrow for it.
20240703_201221.jpg

was it very hard for you to swap them?
No, I was shocked how easy it was. I had a hard time quitting a few other times, but this I stuck with. 18 mg is what I was told back then and I stay between 12 mg and 18 pretty much.

I recently got into those disposable vapes. OMG, I love those but they get expensive!

I go to a few different places online for my stuff, but this place is my favorite: https://www.ecigmafia.com/

Overall the cost is about half as smoking is.

No, I was shocked how easy it was. I had a hard time quitting a few other times, but this I stuck with. 18 mg is what I was told back then and I stay between 12 mg and 18 pretty much.

I recently got into those disposable vapes. OMG, I love those but they get expensive!

I go to a few different places online for my stuff, but this place is my favorite: https://www.ecigmafia.com/

Overall the cost is about half as smoking is.
How in the world did you know what to order? They even have mushrooms there.

Well, I didnt mean to post all that!
Lol. Yes, snakes have scales but no fins, but they are a land animal anyway. Breathe air.

But, they ate fish in the bible. :confused:
Read what you wrote, said LAND animals. Different parameters for what lives in the seas and waters. Of fish, must have fins and scales. So trout, salmon, yes; whales, dolphins, crabs, shrimp, mussels no.

These pouches that you put in your mouth. Probably not the greatest thing either but
Is it tabacco? Still give you oral cancer. 🙁

How in the world did you know what to order? They even have mushrooms there.
I had started with a different company back then that only dealt with vape pens and juices. I was with them for a year or so when the law changed so they couldn't sell anymore. I had my base vape pens but now needed to get the juice elsewhere, and then when the batteries died, I had to switch to different vape pens.

I still use mostly vape pens, with cartridges and batteries, but those disposable ones are nice that you don't have to do anything with them. It's just those are more expensive than buying juices and filling cartridges yourself. I do both now.

Back
Top Bottom