Granny's gone and done it again

I use Biotene products for dry mouth. They make lozenges, mouth wash and toothpaste. I use them all. I wish Granny did not have such a resistance to yogurt, I believe rinsing her mouth with plain yogurt would give her instant relief.
I've never seen Biotene anywhere. I started out using ACT mouth rinse for dry mouth and then one day I bought the Walgreens store brand and have never used anything else since. For me it works as good as any name brand higher priced product.

I've never seen Biotene anywhere. I started out using ACT mouth rinse for dry mouth and then one day I bought the Walgreens store brand and have never used anything else since. For me it works as good as any name brand higher priced product.
ACT is good too. I get Biotene at Walgreens.

Walmart has a store brand (Equate) of rinse for dry mouth that worked well for me too but Walgreens is more convenient for us to shop at.

I use Biotene products for dry mouth. They make lozenges, mouth wash and toothpaste. I use them all. I wish Granny did not have such a resistance to yogurt, I believe rinsing her mouth with plain yogurt would give her instant relief.
Maybe Robert would get her some frozen yogurt and put it in an ice cream carton.... :old :idunno:hugs:hugs
@Granny Hatchet
You've been invited to step out of you un-comfort zone and explore some options. Just think of the new and exciting ways for your life to reach new dimentions! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom