Granny's gone and done it again

I woke up ok..my Vestibular takes a while to settle if it's going to. Went out to fill the bird feeder. Came in did a couple of things in the kitchen, then I guess I turned wrong because my knee did it's thing. Haven't had this pain for a while. I haven't had to walk tippy toe for a while. Just kept wanting to give out along with the pain. Sitting here with heat on my knee for the first time in months. Hmm, months. I have until October before insurance will allow another gel shot. Can't complain too much. That shot lasted a while. Hoping the sitting and heat will help. I'll walk tippy toe for a while too to make sure before I put real pressure on it. I know if I walk tippy toe and is hurting then of course, no walking with a planted foot.
I hope the pain goes away for you. October is still a long way of if you have severe pain like that:hugs

I have half a dozen photos from page 33-35
But the Mama with the babies (8 weeks old) - Butchy Boy weighed 3 pounds and Betty weighed less.)is the first photo and the link should take you there
There is one where he is sitting on my shoulder nibbling on my ear when we were driving when he was pretty young.
One when he was tormenting the chicken in my lap. He was pretty young and had never gotten pecked yet.
A picture of when he became very possessive of a bone that is his size. One of Betty claiming my shoe. And also one of her when I was to busy to hold her so she fell asleep on the back of my legs
I put hearts on the ones I saw.

Back
Top Bottom