Granny's gone and done it again

Big show in Glen Allen on Saturday. I picked up an enclosed trailer today. Then I had to go to ceramics class. Feeling tired. Got up early and no nap today.
Hoping to sell my last 6 goats, and 5 chickens. Not looking forward to catching and lifting 6 goats. Luckily, 4 of them are kids.

I could but that would mess up Sharon's sleeping then.
Sharon? Who's Sharon? Does Iris know???

DH and I have a king size. It's essentially two twins. I have to sleep sitting up pretty high. He sleeps almost flat. This way we can each adjust our own side of the bed to suit ourselves without disturbing the other.

Well it's time for me to get a little glass of something to swallow meds with. Cranberry Juice is what works best this time of night.
Sharon? Who's Sharon? Does Iris know???

DH and I have a king size. It's essentially two twins. I have to sleep sitting up pretty high. He sleeps almost flat. This way we can each adjust our own side of the bed to suit ourselves without disturbing the other.
Of course she does.

Big show in Glen Allen on Saturday. I picked up an enclosed trailer today. Then I had to go to ceramics class. Feeling tired. Got up early and no nap today.
Hoping to sell my last 6 goats, and 5 chickens. Not looking forward to catching and lifting 6 goats. Luckily, 4 of them are kids.
Renting the trailer, Cap? Are you getting out of the goat and chicken businesses? What ceamics are you taking this time?

Back
Top Bottom