Granny's gone and done it again

No cold wx on the horizon for us. Maybe a sprinkle or two, Friday or Saturday. It was 80 here today.

chicken looking GIF
It's 37 here right now.

Yes, sometimes we wish we had chosen our retirement property further south in the state than we did but we needed a distance that was easy for us to drive back and forth from western IL to commute.

Now that we are settled here my general opinion is that if we have to move again, I'm lighting a match, tossing it and running like heck! We have been retired for over 10 years now and I still occasionally find a tote that I haven't gone through yet.

It's 37 here right now.

Yes, sometimes we wish we had chosen our retirement property further south in the state than we did but we needed a distance that was easy for us to drive back and forth from western IL to commute.

Now that we are settled here my general opinion is that if we have to move again, I'm lighting a match, tossing it and running like heck! We have been retired for over 10 years now and I still occasionally find a tote that I haven't gone through yet.
Me too. 14 years for me. Def dtuff I need to burn!

Guys I don't feel wunnerful, wunnerful. Maybe I shouldna eaten so much tomato based dinner. I made shakshuka and now feel ... a little puny. Bp is currently 165/87, a little high for me. Hr is 89, normally about 53. I feel pressure kinda high up, left quad, front, and mid back, a little short of breath and ... kinda nauseated.. and achy all over. No headache, no pain in jaw or arms. What do y'all think?

You'd had a stroke?
I did. And the Dr was asking me memory questions. It infuriated me cause Mom had dementia. I had memory problems and I wanted then to help me find out why. Is start saying something and couldn't finish my sentence. I would find out later, it was caused by meds. At that point I was frightened, I couldn't think clear and didn't trust the Drs anymore

Me too. 14 years for me. Def dtuff I need to burn!

Guys I don't feel wunnerful, wunnerful. Maybe I shouldna eaten so much tomato based dinner. I made shakshuka and now feel ... a little puny. Bp is currently 165/87, a little high for me. Hr is 89, normally about 53. I feel pressure kinda high up, left quad, front, and mid back, a little short of breath and ... kinda nauseated.. and achy all over. No headache, no pain in jaw or arms. What do y'all think?
I think ER sounds like a MI to me. Wouldn't hurt to make sure

I think ER sounds like a MI to me. Wouldn't hurt to make sure
Dammit! DH got his flu and covid shots today and is going to be under the wx for a day or two. GC is asleep. I just don't need this right now. On a scale of 1-10 my discomfort is ... maybe a little over 3.

Back
Top Bottom