Granny's gone and done it again

Just be honest and speak your piece.
Planning on it but I really like this person so I don’t want to upset them. The issue is I’m most likely switching therapists very soon. But I really like my current one. But there’s a lot of reasons why I’m switching which I won’t get into here but basically I need to. But idk how to tell my current one because she’s amazing and so nice.
RIP Sophie
Spring 2024 - Fall 2024
So sorry! :hugs

Are you still taking ozempic?
Yes

Planning on it but I really like this person so I don’t want to upset them. The issue is I’m most likely switching therapists very soon. But I really like my current one. But there’s a lot of reasons why I’m switching which I won’t get into here but basically I need to. But idk how to tell my current one because she’s amazing and so nice.
She'll understand if you're honest.

Just don't say, I hate you and I've always heted you and that's why I'm leaving you! Lol. Of course you wouldn't, I'm being silly. 😆 She's an adult and a professional, these things happen, she'll wish you well. It'll be fine.

Yes

Just don't say, I hate you and I've always heted you and that's why I'm leaving you! Lol. Of course you wouldn't, I'm being silly. 😆 She's an adult and a professional, these things happen, she'll wish you well. It'll be fine.
Thanks, I hope so!!! She’s pretty young. But I’m sure she’ll still understand lol

From yesterday

IMG_6337.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6347.jpeg

Yes

Do you think it could be causing the pain?

Back
Top Bottom