Granny's gone and done it again

Yes, Ozempic can cause stomach pain. It is one of the most common side effects of Ozempic. Ozempic has also been associated with other serious side effects related to stomach pain. This includes gastroparesis, gastroenteritis, malnutrition and intestinal blockage or obstruction. :eek:Why would you use this stuff? I don't like using new to the market meds. I rather wait til its been on the market for 10 years or so. Robert was on seizure meds and started having seizures. On ADD meds and picked up tics that will never go away. I guess I just don't trust.

Sigh. I have a plethora of GI issues already. Gastroparesis being one of them. GERD. Fatty liver. Insulin resistance, which my GP cannot seem to clearly state if it's actually diabetes or not. Maybe it is pre-diabetes, idk. I'm about 30 lbs overweight and can't lose weight in spite of my best efforts. I already eat practically nothing, and the Meditteranean diet anyway. Fruits, whole grains, seeds, legumes, vegges, nuts, boiled chicken, some fish, olive oil sparsely, an occasional egg, no fatty or fried foods. A little 2% organic milk and Greek yogurt. That's it. Oh - occasionally bread, my own, whole grain.

This includes gastroparesis, gastroenteritis, malnutrition and intestinal blockage or obstruction
I am not suffering from any of these things. This is not a stomach issue, it's a common bile duct issue and I'vd had it before, long before Ozempic existed. This is not an Ozempic issue.

Back
Top Bottom