guess my dogs breed

Pics
Jul 24, 2020
NY
this is my dog foxy we just sent her sample to embark dog DNA testing lab I just thought it would be fun to hear some ideas on what people think her breed is while we wait for her results

foxy is a 5-year-old mix from Jordan she was rescued after having some kids take a pair of scissors to her hence her 1 ear she weighs about 55 pounds and is very sweet to people plus she is very smart

foxy and Oscar lay down.jpg

foxy looking at the Vermont sky .jpg

foxys calender photo.jpg

Last edited:
thats was my guess

i have 19 of them the one in the pic is pumpkin
I have 16. I have 6 adults, 2 teens, and 8 young teens. My 6 adults are, Harry, Sorey, High Butt, Ridges, Madame Pearl, and Guineass. The two teens are Pie and Ditsy, and the 8 babies are Ron, Riley, Eclipse, Phoenix, Moon, Iris, Russell, and the only white one of that clutch, Frost. I know, the names for my 6 adults all are horrible 🤣

I have 16. I have 6 adults, 2 teens, and 8 young teens. My 6 adults are, Harry, Sorey, High Butt, Ridges, Madame Pearl, and Guineass. The two teens are Pie and Ditsy, and the 8 babies are Ron, Riley, Eclipse, Phoenix, Moon, Iris, Russell, and the only white one of that clutch, Frost. I know, the names for my 6 adults all are horrible 🤣

i pmd you we can talk about guineas there

Back
Top Bottom