Guess the breed

The shelter we got him at was 85% pits, there was just a couple that were labs, huskies, and GSDs. It is sad
Also infuriating. It's hard to wrap my head around how this many pits have ended up in shelters. People can just be so irresponsible. 😣 It's not surprising that I ended up with a pit mix (rescued in the south) even though I wasn't looking for a dog that looked like a pit.

Also infuriating. It's hard to wrap my head around how this many pits have ended up in shelters. People can just be so irresponsible. 😣 It's not surprising that I ended up with a pit mix (rescued in the south) even though I wasn't looking for a dog that looked like a pit.
My guess is the people who get them then can't handle them so they either dump them and they reproduce or they give them to the shelter, people really need to do their research before they get a dog they can't handle. It doesn't help lots if pits here are cheap so people impulse buy

For sure a mix. I'm not really seeing a lot or pittie or lab but maybe. This might sound weird, but I'm seeing some coonhound.

Back
Top Bottom