Guinea pigs need a new home (NC)

SillySilkie

Chirping
Oct 14, 2017
NC
This is not Chicken related, but they are pretty much farm animals and I need them gone, because they live in a long cage in my room but it becomes unsanitary very quickly.

Does anyone want two female guinea pigs? They are 3 years old and healthy. Looking for a serious owner who isnt going to feed them to snakes. Id prefer if you had a big cage for them and/or have had them before.

They cant have a little cage that they sell at petsmart, they need multiple feet of space, I have a cage but you will have to reassemble it and such, it takes a while.

They need to be kept together.

My first pig is Lily, she is white with a brown spot on her butt and a brown streak over her eye (diamond shaped) She is a diva. She is the dominant pig, but she does bully Chip.
My second pig is Chip, she is a salt and pepper color and she is more docile than Lily. Her name comes from claw marks on her ears when we got her, THESE ARE NOT FROM LILY! Its because of the guinea pig that was in the display with!

Health info:
When they were bought from pet smart, they both had big cysts on their necks that couldve killed them, its related to a neglectful breeder. They were lanced and no further issues :).

Comes with:

Their toy, water, and food bowl,
Nail clippers
Polo shirts for them
Hay
Pellets.

Please contact ASAP if interested

IMPORTANT GP INFO:
They always need timothy hay, I go through a bag every 1-2 weeks. They come in a small bag at most stores with rodent pet items.
They need only one bowl of pellets a day, it supplements their Vitamin C which they can not produce.
They are herd animals, so that is why I want mine sold together, they do well in pairs

Last edited:
This is not Chicken related, but they are pretty much farm animals and I need them gone, because they live in a long cage in my room but it becomes unsanitary very quickly.

Does anyone want two female guinea pigs? They are 3 years old and healthy. Looking for a serious owner who isnt going to feed them to snakes. Id prefer if you had a big cage for them and/or have had them before.

They cant have a little cage that they sell at petsmart, they need multiple feet of space, I have a cage but you will have to reassemble it and such, it takes a while.

They need to be kept together.

Comes with:

Their toy, water, and food bowl,
Nail clippers
Polo shirts for them
Hay
Pellets.

Please contact ASAP if interested
If anyone has a large closed space for them but hasnt never had them before, I can pm you everything you need to know. (Large as in 4-5 feet+ or like a bunny hutch)

Back
Top Bottom