Hactch Due on Monday, There hatching and OMG Power goes out!!!!!

R@ndy :

Ok, 1 vote Lucky
smile.png

PS, My wife thought I was a idiot for fussing with the egg and holding it to keep it warm and when I went to the car and turned the heat on she thought I totally lost what little bit since I had lol, lol

I love her to death but she just doesn't understand
smile.png

Randy, before all of mine hatched I had already thought about running out to wal -mart and buying a converter for the vehicle so I could take the bator to the vehicle if the power went off. Wal-mart is just a 5 minute drive so it was always in the back of my mind when a thunder storm rolled thru.​

Quote:
Randy, before all of mine hatched I had already thought about running out to wal -mart and buying a converter for the vehicle so I could take the bator to the vehicle if the power went off. Wal-mart is just a 5 minute drive so it was always in the back of my mind when a thunder storm rolled thru.

I am going to make a trip to Wally World and check it out, sure would get you by in a pinch
smile.png

Thank ya much
big_smile.png

Quote:
Randy, before all of mine hatched I had already thought about running out to wal -mart and buying a converter for the vehicle so I could take the bator to the vehicle if the power went off. Wal-mart is just a 5 minute drive so it was always in the back of my mind when a thunder storm rolled thru.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! THANKS! I just so happen to have a converter, and I ALWAYS worry about the power's going out when the incubator is running. Ain'ta gonna worry no more though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom