Happy Father’s Day 2022

Being taken to a minor league ball game tomorrow night by daughter's family - all the hotdogs that I can eat.
Someone once told me ;
The good thing about being an adult is, no one stops you from eating as many hotdogs as you want. :drool

The big problem with being an adult is, no one stops you from eating as many hotdogs as you want. :sick

Last edited:
Being taken to a minor league ball game tomorrow night by daughter's family - all the hotdogs that I can eat.
Someone once told me ;
The good thing about being an adult is, no one stops you from eating as many hotdogs as you want. :drool

The big problem with being an adult is, no one stops you from eating as many hotdogs as you want. :sick
:pop 🙋‍♂️ Been “Hotdog free since ‘93”

:lau

Not sorry, had too many growing up and in the Navy.

As for the over arching topic of “adulting” I can say that I have coined a phrase and been using it ever since I was in the Navy. It has served me quite well all these years.

“Moderation in all things; including moderation…. Sometimes it’s okay to eat the entire bag of chips/tortillas/cookies or the ….”

“Know-what-I-mean Vern?”;)

:pop 🙋‍♂️ Been “Hotdog free since ‘93”

:lau

Not sorry, had too many growing up and in the Navy.

As for the over arching topic of “adulting” I can say that I have coined a phrase and been using it ever since I was in the Navy. It has served me quite well all these years.

“Moderation in all things; including moderation…. Sometimes it’s okay to eat the entire bag of chips/tortillas/cookies or the ….”

“Know-what-I-mean Vern?”;)
I like that. I am afraid most of my life (at least the parts that make a good story) has been lived on the edge. Sometime the leading edge; sometime the trailing edge.
But to your point, when consuling a patient on new diet restrictions I will sometime confide, "Look they said don't eat french fries. If they're the best, fresh, hot, perfectly seasoned fries you have seen in 6 months. Enjoy! But those cold, soggy, everyday fries we always get, leave them in the bag."

Same thing I do every weekend, Pinky, Try to take over the world!
subliminal pinky and the brain GIF

Back
Top Bottom